TIBCO Foresight Translator Healthcare Edition for z/Linux - 50k transactions per day
TIBCO Foresight™ Translator Healthcare Edition for z/Linux – 50k transactions per day is unique because it performs high-speed direct source-to-target mapping to and from EDI, XML, and Flat File (delimited and positional) formats, without requiring an interim storage (which is a limitation of traditional translators). The z/Linux runs on a Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11.3 64 bit on zSeries
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.