TIBCO Fulfillment Order Management - Fixed Line
TIBCO® Fulfillment Order Management - Fixed Line, is a part of TIBCO® Fulfillment Orchestration Suite that automates the processing of product orders. It ensures the capture, validation, decomposition, and orchestration of product orders created in order entry systems (such as a CRM applications). It reads product offering and fulfillment rule definitions from product catalogs such as TIBCO® Fulfillment Catalog - Fixed Line and then decomposes product orders into a sequence of service orders which can be transparently provisioned by TIBCO® Fulfillment Provisioning or other activators.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.