TIBCO Rendezvous Enterprise Daemon for z/Linux
TIBCO Rendezvous® is the leading messaging product for real-time, multicast-based broad data distribution. It has been used by thousands of customers for more than a decade, and is the backbone for several of the largest mission-critical systems in production today. TIBCO Rendezvous Enterprise Daemon for z/Linux runs on z/Linux.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.