TIBCO ActiveMatrix Adapter for Files for z/Linux
TIBCO ActiveMatrix® Adapter for Files for z/Linux integrates file system-based data on zLinux platforms with the TIBCO platform to share it with other enterprise systems for the purpose of integrating file system-based data. It shortens integration development and maintenance times with graphical design that abstracts complex APIs and lowers TCO by allowing the logic to be deployed in a reliable, available, and scalable architecture.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.