TIBCO ActiveMatrix Adapter for Files for z/Linux
TIBCO ActiveMatrix® Adapter for Files for z/Linux integrates file system-based data on zLinux platforms with the TIBCO platform to share it with other enterprise systems for the purpose of integrating file system-based data. It shortens integration development and maintenance times with graphical design that abstracts complex APIs and lowers TCO by allowing the logic to be deployed in a reliable, available, and scalable architecture.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.