TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-in for Data Conversion for z/Linux
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ Plug-in for Data Conversion for z/Linux allows integration processes to easily exchange data with applications written in Cobol, RPG, and/or PL/1. It parses/renders XML data within TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ running on z/Linux using the data structures defined in COBOL, RPG, or PL/1 programs, enabling these applications to be integrated with other systems.
For version compatibility with TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks, please see https://www.tibcommunity.com/tibco-activematrix-businessworks
(Please see the appropriate BW tab and find the plug-in compatibility chart under Connectors.)
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.