TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-in for Data Conversion for z/Linux
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ Plug-in for Data Conversion for z/Linux allows integration processes to easily exchange data with applications written in Cobol, RPG, and/or PL/1. It parses/renders XML data within TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ running on z/Linux using the data structures defined in COBOL, RPG, or PL/1 programs, enabling these applications to be integrated with other systems.
For version compatibility with TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks, please see https://www.tibcommunity.com/tibco-activematrix-businessworks
(Please see the appropriate BW tab and find the plug-in compatibility chart under Connectors.)
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.