TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-in for Data Conversion
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ Plug-in for Data Conversion (formerly TIBCO BusinessWorks™ COBOL Copybook Plug-in) allows customers to easily integrate with applications written in Cobol, RPG, and/or PL/1. Many corporations rely on mission-critical applications written in these languages, often (but not exclusively) running on z/OS or IBM i (formerly known as i5/OS and OS/400). This Plug-In provides the ability to parse/render XML data within BusinessWorks using the data structures defined in COBOL, RPG, or PL/1 programs, so that these applications can participate in real-time integration processes.
For version compatibility with TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks, please see https://www.tibcommunity.com/tibco-activematrix-businessworks
(Please see the appropriate BW tab and find the plug-in compatibility chart under Connectors.)
* Indicates still available for download for a limited time.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.