TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-in for Data Conversion
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ Plug-in for Data Conversion (formerly TIBCO BusinessWorks™ COBOL Copybook Plug-in) allows customers to easily integrate with applications written in Cobol, RPG, and/or PL/1. Many corporations rely on mission-critical applications written in these languages, often (but not exclusively) running on z/OS or IBM i (formerly known as i5/OS and OS/400). This Plug-In provides the ability to parse/render XML data within BusinessWorks using the data structures defined in COBOL, RPG, or PL/1 programs, so that these applications can participate in real-time integration processes.
For version compatibility with TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks, please see https://www.tibcommunity.com/tibco-activematrix-businessworks
(Please see the appropriate BW tab and find the plug-in compatibility chart under Connectors.)
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.