TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-in for IBM MQ for z/Linux
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ Plug-in for IBM MQ for z/Linux integration processes to capture and publish data in IBM MQ within TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ on z/Linux. The plug-in allows the integration of IBM MQ messages with other systems by getting, putting, publishing, and subscribing MQ messages, as well as starting processes upon reception of MQ messages.
For version compatibility with TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks, please see https://www.tibcommunity.com/tibco-activematrix-businessworks
(Please see the appropriate BW tab and find the plug-in compatibility chart under Connectors.)
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
You can download products in either of these ways:
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click Learn about the installation process.
- 2) Download and install selected product files using HTTP.
- How do I download previous software versions?
- On the Product Detail page, click the link below the Download button and follow the instructions. All download requests for previous versions are subject to review and approval.