TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-in for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ Plug-in for Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows integration processes to invoke business functions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online from within TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™. The plug-in enables the integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online information with other systems by creating, updating, or retrieving entities from Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, such as accounts, leads, contacts, or opportunities. The plug-in also provides the ability to listen for Micrososft Dynamics CRM Online events so that new or changed entity data can be acted upon in the TIBCO environment.
For version compatibility with TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks, please see https://www.tibcommunity.com/tibco-activematrix-businessworks
(Please see the appropriate BW tab and find the plug-in compatibility chart under Connectors.)
* Indicates still available for download for a limited time.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.