TIBCO ActiveMatrix Lifecycle Governance Registry Foundation
TIBCO ActiveMatrix® Lifecycle Governance Registry Foundation is a UDDI-based system of record for discovering, categorizing, and publishing services. It enables runtime binding of services to endpoints, and includes programmatic interfaces for applications to do this in an automated way. As an integral part of TIBCO’s end-to-end service governance platform, TIBCO ActiveMatrix® Lifecycle Governance Registry Foundation provides a foundation element required to promote service reuse.
See TIBCO ActiveMatrix Lifecycle Governance for latest version of TIBCO Registry Foundation.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.
- Unable to Download using TIBCO Download Manager Interface. What to do?
- As an alternative, please click on the "Having Trouble" Link. Please click on the "Click Here" link to continue with the Full Product download option using Akamai NetSession Interface.