TIBCO ActiveMatrix Registry
TIBCO ActiveMatrix® Registry is a UDDI-based system of record for discovering, categorizing, and publishing SOAP services. One of the main functions is to enable runtime binding of services to endpoints; programmatic interfaces are included for applications to do this in an automated way. This product can only be used in combination with the TIBCO ActiveMatrix® Lifecycle Governance platform.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.