TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Grid
TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Grid is a distributed, open service platform for building composite applications by assembling, deploying, running, and managing Java, WebApp, REST, and other services together. Through a single design environment, developers can compose services based on components implemented using different technologies such as Java, WebApp, REST, etc. An integrated rich web management user interface enables the configuration, provisioning, administration of services deployed in distributed runtime containers. It also provides policy-based governance and real-time KPI monitoring and SLA enforcement capabilities for TIBCO ActiveMatrix® services.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
You can download products in either of these ways:
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click Learn about the installation process.
- 2) Download and install selected product files using HTTP.
- How do I download previous software versions?
- On the Product Detail page, click the link below the Download button and follow the instructions. All download requests for previous versions are subject to review and approval.