TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Grid
TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Grid is a distributed, open service platform for building composite applications by assembling, deploying, running, and managing Java, WebApp, REST, and other services together. Through a single design environment, developers can compose services based on components implemented using different technologies such as Java, WebApp, REST, etc. An integrated rich web management user interface enables the configuration, provisioning, administration of services deployed in distributed runtime containers. It also provides policy-based governance and real-time KPI monitoring and SLA enforcement capabilities for TIBCO ActiveMatrix® services.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.