TIBCO ActiveSpaces Enterprise Edition for z/Linux
TIBCO ActiveSpaces® Enterprise Edition that runs on the z/Linux platform. TIBCO ActiveSpaces is a secure in-memory data grid product that can also function as a system of record. It stores large amounts of data in-memory on a cluster of machines. It has the ability to persist data distributed across local disks without requiring a database. ActiveSpaces supports very fast read and write operations on the data due to in-memory data storage and distributed persistence on disks. The in-memory data can also be replicated for fault-tolerance. TIBCO ActiveSpaces also supports fully ACID compliant transactions, concurrency control, eventing, filtered and indexed snapshot and continuous queries, and compute grid functionality using its remote invocation feature.
Use cases for TIBCO ActiveSpaces include:
- Caching of data stored in slow system of records for servicing the data requirements of demanding customer facing applications
- Considerably fast system of record for terabytes of operational data
- Fast distribution of changing filtered data generated from a variety of sources to a large number of consuming applications
- Storing system and object state for enterprise applications
- Storing reference data for fast look-up by a number of enterprise applications with demanding performance requirements
* Indicates still available for download for a limited time.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.