TIBCO ActiveSpaces Transactions
TIBCO ActiveSpaces® Transactions is a fully distributed, in-memory transactional application server for Java that powers event-driven business-critical systems demanding the highest levels of performance and availability with a single, unified platform and dramatically reduced overall costs. Its “always-on” high availability provides for low-latency fault-tolerant systems and failover that is transparent to applications with data, service, and transactional consistency maintained – no databases required. ActiveSpaces Transactions delivers this power and extreme scalability while running on commodity hardware and open systems.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.
- Unable to Download using TIBCO Download Manager Interface. What to do?
- As an alternative, please click on the "Having Trouble" Link. Please click on the "Click Here" link to continue with the Full Product download option using Akamai NetSession Interface.