TIBCO ActiveSpaces Transactions
TIBCO ActiveSpaces® Transactions is a fully distributed, in-memory transactional application server for Java that powers event-driven business-critical systems demanding the highest levels of performance and availability with a single, unified platform and dramatically reduced overall costs. Its “always-on” high availability provides for low-latency fault-tolerant systems and failover that is transparent to applications with data, service, and transactional consistency maintained – no databases required. ActiveSpaces Transactions delivers this power and extreme scalability while running on commodity hardware and open systems.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.