TIBCO® Analytics is a TIBCO® Suite product that provides business analysts with the capabilities they need to quickly and flexibly analyze critical data to help their organizations make better and smarter decisions. A licensed Named User of TIBCO® Analytics entitles a single named user to use TIBCO® Spotfire Analyst functionality with TIBCO® Spotfire Server, TIBCO® Spotfire Statistics Services and TIBCO® Spotfire Automation Services.
Some versions have been designated as Long Term Supported (LTS) versions. LTS versions are typically supported for up to 36 months from release. Defect corrections will typically be delivered as hotfixes or service packs to the most current version and one or more LTS versions. For a list of LTS versions click here.
* Indicates still available for download for a limited time.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.