TIBCO BPM Suite
TIBCO BPM Suite is a TIBCO Suite product that contains all you need to get going with TIBCO’s BPM capabilities.
The TIBCO ActiveMatrix® BPM suite component provides a fully model driven platform for creating, executing and managing both human-centric and STP-centric process applications. Core capabilities include: process execution and process integration; organization and skills-based work distribution and work lists; case management; application data management; task interaction forms; performance reporting and analytics; OOTB end user clients; HTML5 visual components; packaged and adaptable web apps that enable end users to interact with the process application’s use case specific user interface.
The TIBCO ActiveMatrix® Decisions suite component allows complex business rules to be managed and executed outside of the process definition yet integrated into the process execution. Its Decision Table driven rule definition and execution is fully integrated into the ActiveMatrix® BPM suite component design-time and run-time.
The TIBCO BPM Suite is licensed on a Named User basis, enabling you to get going quickly on your first project when volumes and infrastructure needs are unknown.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.