TIBCO BusinessEvents Data Modeling for z/Linux
TIBCO BusinessEvents® Data Modeling for z/Linux is a version of TIBCO BusinessEvents® Data Modeling that runs on the z/Linux platform. TIBCO BusinessEvents Data Modeling is an add-on that runs on top of TIBCO BusinessEvents® Standard Edition. It provides State Machines and Database Concepts (also referred to as DBConcepts) functionality to TIBCO BusinessEvents. Using State Machines, the lifecycles of entities can be modeled and executed using event-driven and rule-based transitions and time-outs to capture missing events for monitoring service level agreements. Database Concepts can be used if events have to be co-related with historical data from a relational database.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.