TIBCO BusinessEvents Data Modeling for z/Linux
TIBCO BusinessEvents® Data Modeling for z/Linux is a version of TIBCO BusinessEvents® Data Modeling that runs on the z/Linux platform. TIBCO BusinessEvents Data Modeling is an add-on that runs on top of TIBCO BusinessEvents® Standard Edition. It provides State Machines and Database Concepts (also referred to as DBConcepts) functionality to TIBCO BusinessEvents. Using State Machines, the lifecycles of entities can be modeled and executed using event-driven and rule-based transitions and time-outs to capture missing events for monitoring service level agreements. Database Concepts can be used if events have to be co-related with historical data from a relational database.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
You can download products in either of these ways:
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click Learn about the installation process.
- 2) Download and install selected product files using HTTP.
- How do I download previous software versions?
- On the Product Detail page, click the link below the Download button and follow the instructions. All download requests for previous versions are subject to review and approval.