TIBCO BusinessEvents Event Stream Processing for z/Linux
TIBCO BusinessEvents® Event Stream Processing for z/Linux is a version of TIBCO BusinessEvents® Event Stream Processing that runs on the z/Linux platform. TIBCO BusinessEvents Event Stream Processing is an add-on that runs on top of TIBCO BusinessEvents® Standard Edition. It provides pattern matching and querying functionality to TIBCO BusinessEvents. Pattern matching provides a simple language to define temporal co-relations across different event streams for enforcing patterns and defining actions for either pattern success or failure. TIBCO BusinessEvents supports snapshot queries for querying stateful objects in the in-memory data grid of TIBCO BusinessEvents and iterates over the resultset for defining actions, and it supports continuous queries for doing aggregations on continuously flowing event streams on explicit or implicit windows and for defining callback based actions.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.