TIBCO BusinessEvents Event Stream Processing for z/Linux
TIBCO BusinessEvents® Event Stream Processing for z/Linux is a version of TIBCO BusinessEvents® Event Stream Processing that runs on the z/Linux platform. TIBCO BusinessEvents Event Stream Processing is an add-on that runs on top of TIBCO BusinessEvents® Standard Edition. It provides pattern matching and querying functionality to TIBCO BusinessEvents. Pattern matching provides a simple language to define temporal co-relations across different event streams for enforcing patterns and defining actions for either pattern success or failure. TIBCO BusinessEvents supports snapshot queries for querying stateful objects in the in-memory data grid of TIBCO BusinessEvents and iterates over the resultset for defining actions, and it supports continuous queries for doing aggregations on continuously flowing event streams on explicit or implicit windows and for defining callback based actions.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
You can download products in either of these ways:
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click Learn about the installation process.
- 2) Download and install selected product files using HTTP.
- How do I download previous software versions?
- On the Product Detail page, click the link below the Download button and follow the instructions. All download requests for previous versions are subject to review and approval.