TIBCO BusinessEvents Event Stream Processing
TIBCO BusinessEvents® Event Stream Processing is an add-on that runs on top of TIBCO BusinessEvents® Standard Edition. It provides pattern matching and querying functionality to TIBCO BusinessEvents®. Pattern matching provides a simple language to define temporal correlations across different event streams for enforcing patterns and defining actions for either pattern success or failure. TIBCO BusinessEvents supports snapshot queries for querying stateful objects in the in-memory data grid of TIBCO BusinessEvents and iterates over the resultset for defining actions. In addition, you can perform continuous queries for aggregations on continuously flowing event streams on explicit or implicit windows and for defining callback based actions.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.