TIBCO BusinessEvents Standard Edition for z/Linux
TIBCO BusinessEvents® Standard Edition for z/Linux is a version of TIBCO BusinessEvents® Standard Edition that runs on the z/Linux platform. TIBCO BusinessEvents is an application that provides the ability to correlate events with other events or historical data to identify opportunities and threats and take action on them proactively in real time to gain competitive advantage. TIBCO BusinessEvents® Standard Edition is a version of TIBCO BusinessEvents® that can run as a cluster of fault-tolerant and load-balanced engines. Object and engine state is stored in an in-memory data grid that is bundled with the product. Disaster recovery is provided through persistence to local disks or to a database. All the add-ons can be installed and can work on top of the TIBCO BusinessEvents® Standard Edition.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.