TIBCO Cloud Integration - Hybrid Plan
TIBCO Cloud(TM) Integration (TCI) is an iPaaS that provides pervasive integration capabilities in a hybrid, deploy-anywhere model, that enables businesses to rapidly connect their applications and build new ones. TCI is designed to serve
multiple audiences, with unique interfaces to support the needs of Developers, Enterprise IT and Business users. TCI offers an API-led approach to leverage the full spectrum of TIBCO integration technologies (such as BusinessWorks, Flogo,
NodeJS), with multiple deployment modes, including on-premise, containers in private and public clouds, serverless functions, edge microservices on IoT devices, or completely hosted by TIBCO in a SaaS model. As your business needs grow, TCI allows you to seamlessly expand with other complementary TIBCO solutions, such as messaging and analytics. TCI provides unparalleled flexibility and agility to meet the pervasive integration needs of an evolving modern enterprise.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.