TIBCO Cloud Integration - Hybrid Plan
TIBCO Cloud(TM) Integration (TCI) is an iPaaS that provides pervasive integration capabilities in a hybrid, deploy-anywhere model, that enables businesses to rapidly connect their applications and build new ones. TCI is designed to serve
multiple audiences, with unique interfaces to support the needs of Developers, Enterprise IT and Business users. TCI offers an API-led approach to leverage the full spectrum of TIBCO integration technologies (such as BusinessWorks, Flogo,
NodeJS), with multiple deployment modes, including on-premise, containers in private and public clouds, serverless functions, edge microservices on IoT devices, or completely hosted by TIBCO in a SaaS model. As your business needs grow, TCI allows you to seamlessly expand with other complementary TIBCO solutions, such as messaging and analytics. TCI provides unparalleled flexibility and agility to meet the pervasive integration needs of an evolving modern enterprise.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
You can download products in either of these ways:
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package.
For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click
Learn about the installation process.
- 2) Download and install selected product files using HTTP.
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click
- How do I download previous software versions?
- On the Product Detail page, click the link below the Download button and follow the instructions. All download requests for previous versions are subject to review and approval.