TIBCO Data Quality Postal Directory for United States Census Directory – Centroid
TIBCO® Data Quality Postal Directories for United States Census Directory - Centroid improves the process of incorporating geographic and street census data. This product provides latitude and longitude values for each address based on the center point (centroid) of that address’s ZIP+4 code and enriches the data set available with additional census and geolocation data. TIBCO® Data Quality Postal Directory provides country specific address validation and correction for TIBCO® Data Quality. Each individual country or region must be purchased separately. A separate notification will be provided that includes the details on how to download the purchased TIBCO Data Quality Postal Directories and TIBCO Data Quality Geo-Spatial Coding libraries.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.