TIBCO Data Quality Postal Directory for United States Census Directory – Centroid
TIBCO® Data Quality Postal Directories for United States Census Directory - Centroid improves the process of incorporating geographic and street census data. This product provides latitude and longitude values for each address based on the center point (centroid) of that address’s ZIP+4 code and enriches the data set available with additional census and geolocation data. TIBCO® Data Quality Postal Directory provides country specific address validation and correction for TIBCO® Data Quality. Each individual country or region must be purchased separately. A separate notification will be provided that includes the details on how to download the purchased TIBCO Data Quality Postal Directories and TIBCO Data Quality Geo-Spatial Coding libraries.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
You can download products in either of these ways:
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click Learn about the installation process.
- 2) Download and install selected product files using HTTP.
- How do I download previous software versions?
- On the Product Detail page, click the link below the Download button and follow the instructions. All download requests for previous versions are subject to review and approval.