TIBCO Data Virtualization
TIBCO Data Virtualization combines disparate data sources on-demand instead of copying their data into a Data Warehouse. TIBCO Data Virtualization allows you to easily create logical, unified data views across disparate data sources and tailor it to your analytical needs. TIBCO Data Virtualization connects to virtually any data source and provides business users access to data through JDBC, ODBC, REST and SOAP. The TIBCO Data Virtualization Business Directory provides a self-service interface to search for data views published in the TIBCO Data Virtualization Server.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.