TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R
TIBCO® Enterprise Runtime for R enables users to integrate and deploy advanced analytics written in the R language into their applications (such as CEP systems, their own custom applications, Hadoop clusters, grid management systems, etc.) using an enterprise-quality R-compatible runtime environment: the TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R (TERR) engine. Using TERR, the TERR engine can be directly integrated into custom applications using low-level APIs or via batch calls, or using interfaces added to products such as TIBCO Streambase and TIBCO Business Events.
* Indicates still available for download for a limited time.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.
- Unable to Download using TIBCO Download Manager Interface. What to do?
- As an alternative, please click on the "Having Trouble" Link. Please click on the "Click Here" link to continue with the Full Product download option using Akamai NetSession Interface.