TIBCO Event Processing
TIBCO Event Processing is a TIBCO Suite product that helps you to detect critical business moments and act on them in real time. It allows you to capture, aggregate, correlate and analyze real-time and historical data of any variety, volume, and velocity to gain contextual awareness and act preemptively. The TIBCO® Event Processing Suite provides access to event processing functionalities that cover a wide range of use cases.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.
- Unable to Download using TIBCO Download Manager Interface. What to do?
- As an alternative, please click on the "Having Trouble" Link. Please click on the "Click Here" link to continue with the Full Product download option using Akamai NetSession Interface.