TIBCO Foresight ICD-10 Conversion Adapter for z/Linux
TIBCO Foresight® ICD-10 Conversion Adapter for z/Linux is an add-on to Instream or Translator for the purpose of identifying and making the most appropriate substitution of ICD-9 code to/from ICD-10 code, based on contextual information contained within HIPAA EDI transactions. Uses medical content mapping from General Dynamics Information Techology’s ViPS NAV-10 intelligent Convert Engine. ICD-10 Conversion Adapter for z/Linux.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.