TIBCO General Interface Builder
Retirement Date: Oct 31, 2014
TIBCO General Interface Builder is the rapid authoring environment optimized for developers creating solutions that run in conjunction with TIBCO General Interface Framework. TIBCO General Interface Builder provides: extensible libraries of rich, pre-made GUI components; WYSIWYG GUI layout capabilities; data connection wizards; code authoring; validation and debugging; and integrated TIBCO General Interface API Documentation.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.