TIBCO IoT App Engine
TIBCO® IoT App Engine (IOTA™) is a commercial, supported enterprise offering based on Project Flogo®. IOTA allows users to leverage the capabilities provided by Project Flogo and apply them to industrial IoT (Internet of Things) and application integration use cases both in the edge and in the cloud. With it's ultra-lightweight application framework and open contribution model for extensions, this product allows customers to build logical flows that are capable of running on a broad set of devices and in cloud environments.
TIBCO IoT App Engine is a Right to Use (RTU) product and the software functionality is delivered through Project Flogo on GitHub. To access these artifacts, please visit https://github.com/tibcosoftware/iota.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
You can download products in either of these ways:
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click Learn about the installation process.
- 2) Download and install selected product files using HTTP.
- How do I download previous software versions?
- On the Product Detail page, click the link below the Download button and follow the instructions. All download requests for previous versions are subject to review and approval.