TIBCO IoT App Engine
TIBCO® IoT App Engine (IOTA™) is a commercial, supported enterprise offering based on Project Flogo®. IOTA allows users to leverage the capabilities provided by Project Flogo and apply them to industrial IoT (Internet of Things) and application integration use cases both in the edge and in the cloud. With it's ultra-lightweight application framework and open contribution model for extensions, this product allows customers to build logical flows that are capable of running on a broad set of devices and in cloud environments.
TIBCO IoT App Engine is a Right to Use (RTU) product and the software functionality is delivered through Project Flogo on GitHub. To access these artifacts, please visit https://github.com/tibcosoftware/iota.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.