TIBCO iProcess Decisions Server
TIBCO iProcess® Decisions is a rules management product that is sold as part of the TIBCO iProcess® Suite. This optional module allows users to construct and manage rules sets, which can then be employed in business processes.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.
- Unable to Download using TIBCO Download Manager Interface. What to do?
- As an alternative, please click on the "Having Trouble" Link. Please click on the "Click Here" link to continue with the Full Product download option using Akamai NetSession Interface.