TIBCO Operational Intelligence Agent Standard Edition
The TIBCO® Operational Intelligence Agent (TIBCO OI Agent) software collects logs and forwards them to TIBCO LogLogic® Log Management Intelligence (LogLogic LMI) or other third-party applications for further analysis. TIBCO OI Agent can collect logs from various sources such as Syslog, Windows events, real-time files, remote files, and command-line output. Logs can be forwarded from TIBCO OI Agent to LogLogic LMI or third-party applications over Syslog by using TCP or UDP. To forward logs to LogLogic LMI, TIBCO OI Agent additionally supports the TIBCO proprietary protocol - Universal Lossless Data Protocol (ULDP). Using the web-based user interface of TIBCO OI Agent, the user can also configure and administer multiple TIBCO OI Agent instances.
Formerly known as TIBCO® LogLogic Universal Collector.
* Indicates still available for download for a limited time.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.