TIBCO Managed File Transfer Platform Server for z/OS
The TIBCO® Managed File Transfer Platform Server for z/OS is the endpoint software where file transfers are initiated or received on the mainframe. It is native code to the mainframe and the Platform Server for z/OS can connect to platform servers on other operating systems.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
You can download products in either of these ways:
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click Learn about the installation process.
- 2) Download and install selected product files using HTTP.
- How do I download previous software versions?
- On the Product Detail page, click the link below the Download button and follow the instructions. All download requests for previous versions are subject to review and approval.