TIBCO Managed File Transfer Platform Server for z/OS
The TIBCO® Managed File Transfer Platform Server for z/OS is the endpoint software where file transfers are initiated or received on the mainframe. It is native code to the mainframe and the Platform Server for z/OS can connect to platform servers on other operating systems.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.