TIBCO Omni-HealthData Reporting Metrics - Enterprise Edition
TIBCO Omni-HealthData Reporting Metrics developed in partnership with St Luke's University Hospital Network enables stakeholders across the hospital network to engage in ongoing monitoring of standardized metrics and targets. These metrics support the analysis of populations to measure and monitor performance, identify areas for improvement, monitor improvement efforts and demonstrate clinical performance on a rolling 12-month view.
These metrics include:
Utilization (Admission and readmission metrics)
Patient Safety (Hospital Acquired Conditions)
Care Management (eCQM Measures - preventative, process or outcomes-based)
Specific areas of improvement targeted through these metrics packages include:
Improve care quality by closing care gaps
Reduce unnecessary utilization
Generic substitution for higher cost medications
Reduce ambulatory sensitive ED utilization by engaging patients in primary care
Reduce readmissions through improved care transition
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
You can download products in either of these ways:
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package.
For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click
Learn about the installation process.
- 2) Download and install selected product files using HTTP.
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click
- How do I download previous software versions?
- On the Product Detail page, click the link below the Download button and follow the instructions. All download requests for previous versions are subject to review and approval.