TIBCO OpenSpirit Extension for ArcGIS
TIBCO OpenSpirit® Extension for ArcGIS extends ArcGIS functionality to allow a user to browse well, seismic, and interpretation data coming from a variety of G&G data stores and to bi-directionally share interaction events with other OpenSpirit enabled applications. Each OpenSpirit product must be licensed individually however all object code is available under the TIBCO OpenSpirit Runtime download.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.