TIBCO Operational Intelligence Agent Standard Edition
The TIBCO® Operational Intelligence Agent (TIBCO OI Agent) software collects logs and forwards them to TIBCO LogLogic® Log Management Intelligence (LogLogic LMI) or other third-party applications for further analysis. TIBCO OI Agent can collect logs from various sources such as Syslog, Windows events, real-time files, remote files, and command-line output. Logs can be forwarded from TIBCO OI Agent to LogLogic LMI or third-party applications over Syslog by using TCP or UDP. To forward logs to LogLogic LMI, TIBCO OI Agent additionally supports the TIBCO proprietary protocol - Universal Lossless Data Protocol (ULDP). Using the web-based user interface of TIBCO OI Agent, the user can also configure and administer multiple TIBCO OI Agent instances.
Formerly known as TIBCO® LogLogic Universal Collector.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
You can download products in either of these ways:
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click Learn about the installation process.
- 2) Download and install selected product files using HTTP.
- How do I download previous software versions?
- On the Product Detail page, click the link below the Download button and follow the instructions. All download requests for previous versions are subject to review and approval.