TIBCO Operational Intelligence Hawk RedTail - Standard Edition
TIBCO® Operational Intelligence Hawk® RedTail is a sophisticated hybrid monitoring and management application for distributed applications and systems deployed on both on-premises and container-based PaaS platforms by using rulebases and microagents. It allows for remediation actions when specific conditions are detected. TIBCO® OI Hawk® RedTail also enables multidomain monitoring and deeper analysis of metrics with centralized time-series metrics storage, advanced visualization dashboards, and preconfigured Content Packs. TIBCO OI Hawk RedTail allows persona-driven role-based access control to advanced features. TIBCO OI Hawk RedTail can be integrated with TIBCO LogLogic® Log Management Intelligence for forwarding log data and running remote searches on it. TIBCO OI Hawk RedTail 7.1.0 introduces the option of using the gRPC protocol for the communication between Hawk agents and RedTail Console (in lieu of TIBCO Rendezvous/ TIBCO Enterprise Message Service™/ TCP).
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
You can download products in either of these ways:
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package.
For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click
Learn about the installation process.
- 2) Download and install selected product files using HTTP.
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click
- How do I download previous software versions?
- On the Product Detail page, click the link below the Download button and follow the instructions. All download requests for previous versions are subject to review and approval.