TIBCO Order Management
TIBCO® Order Management is a cloud-native, high-performance catalog-driven order management system that allows digital service providers to process customer orders scalably and reliably, ensuring smooth order-to-cash completion. It supports order validation, decomposition, and orchestration for low-latency and long-running orders. TIBCO® Order Management can be loaded with product and service models, fulfillment plans and rules as defined in TIBCO® Product and Service Catalog or other TM Forum-compliant product catalogs. It dynamically generates fulfillment plans for submitted orders, and decomposes product orders into a sequence of service orders that can then be transparently provisioned by TIBCO® Fulfillment Provisioning or other activators.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
You can download products in either of these ways:
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click Learn about the installation process.
- 2) Download and install selected product files using HTTP.
- How do I download previous software versions?
- On the Product Detail page, click the link below the Download button and follow the instructions. All download requests for previous versions are subject to review and approval.