TIBCO Spotfire Data Science - Analytics Developer
Tibco Spotfire Data Science is an enterprise analytics platform that allows data scientists and business users to collaborate on advanced analytics using massively scalable in-database and in-cluster processing. Data Scientists, Analysts and Data Engineers build machine learning workflows with a minimum of code, while still leveraging the power of Big Data platforms. The collaboration interface then allows the analytics team to share insights and data with the rest of the organization, driving action for the business.
For a description of the different user types, please see the following link: https://alpine.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/V6/pages/101875813/Spotfire+Data+Science+Licensing
* Indicates still available for download for a limited time.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.