TIBCO Spotfire Desktop
TIBCO Spotfire® Desktop allows users to easily author and update ad-hoc analytics, applications, and dashboards. Users can interactively query, visualize, aggregate, filter, and drill into datasets of virtually any size. It also allows users to create, edit, and update analysis files without requiring a TIBCO Spotfire® Server to do so.
Some versions have been designated as Long Term Supported (LTS) versions. LTS versions are typically supported for up to 36 months from release. Defect corrections will typically be delivered as hotfixes or service packs to the most current version and one or more LTS versions. For a list of LTS versions click here.
* Indicates still available for download for a limited time.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
You can download products in either of these ways:
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click Learn about the installation process.
- 2) Download and install selected product files using HTTP.
- How do I download previous software versions?
- On the Product Detail page, click the link below the Download button and follow the instructions. All download requests for previous versions are subject to review and approval.