TIBCO Spotfire Server
TIBCO Spotfire® Server provides the enterprise with a set of scalable, centralized services, giving an organization complete control over the configuration, integration, deployment, administration, security, and extension of the TIBCO Spotfire® analytics software platform.
Some versions have been designated as Long Term Supported (LTS) versions. LTS versions are typically supported for up to 36 months from release. Defect corrections will typically be delivered as hotfixes or service packs to the most current version and one or more LTS versions. For a list of LTS versions click here.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
You can download products in either of these ways:
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click Learn about the installation process.
- 2) Download and install selected product files using HTTP.
- How do I download previous software versions?
- On the Product Detail page, click the link below the Download button and follow the instructions. All download requests for previous versions are subject to review and approval.