TIBCO Spotfire Statistics Services
TIBCO Spotfire® Statistics Services gives technical and business professionals more confidence in their decisions. Spotfire® Statistics Services requires no expertise in statistics software; it consumes predictive analytics functions that are executed in statistics engines (i.e. TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R, SAS® or MATLAB®) through TIBCO Spotfire® clients. Spotfire Statistics Services includes APIs for building advanced statistical applications, and it enables automated (e.g., batch) execution of statistical code. Spotfire Statistics Services now includes the TIBCO® Enterprise Runtime for R - Server Edition component, an alternative architecture that enables customers to run the TERR engine as a service directly within a Spotfire deployment. Customers should install either the Spotfire Statistics Services service or the TERR service.
Some versions have been designated as Long Term Supported (LTS) versions. LTS versions are typically supported for up to 36 months from release. Defect corrections will typically be delivered as hotfixes or service packs to the most current version and one or more LTS versions. For a list of LTS versions click here.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.