TIBCO Spotfire Statistics Services
TIBCO Spotfire® Statistics Services enables predictive analytics in TIBCO Spotfire Consumer and TIBCO Spotfire Automation Services. The predictive functions are executed in statistics engines (i.e. TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R, Python, SAS® or MATLAB®). Spotfire Statistics Services includes the TIBCO® Enterprise Runtime for R - Server Edition and TIBCO Spotfire Service for Python components, that enables customers to run the TERR engine and the bundled Python engine as a service directly within a Spotfire deployment.
Some versions have been designated as Long Term Supported (LTS) versions. LTS versions are typically supported for up to 36 months from release. Defect corrections will typically be delivered as hotfixes or service packs to the most current version and one or more LTS versions. For a list of LTS versions click here.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
You can download products in either of these ways:
- 1) Download and install the full product using a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about this option, select the full product download option and click Learn about the installation process.
- 2) Download and install selected product files using HTTP.
- How do I download previous software versions?
- On the Product Detail page, click the link below the Download button and follow the instructions. All download requests for previous versions are subject to review and approval.