TIBCO Spotfire Statistics Services
TIBCO Spotfire® Statistics Services gives technical and business professionals more confidence in their decisions. Spotfire® Statistics Services requires no expertise in statistics software; it consumes predictive analytics functions that are executed in statistics engines (i.e. TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R, SAS® or MATLAB®) through TIBCO Spotfire® clients. Spotfire Statistics Services includes APIs for building advanced statistical applications, and it enables automated (e.g., batch) execution of statistical code. Spotfire Statistics Services now includes the TIBCO® Enterprise Runtime for R - Server Edition component, an alternative architecture that enables customers to run the TERR engine as a service directly within a Spotfire deployment. Customers should install either the Spotfire Statistics Services service or the TERR service.
Some versions have been designated as Long Term Supported (LTS) versions. LTS versions are typically supported for up to 36 months from release. Defect corrections will typically be delivered as hotfixes or service packs to the most current version and one or more LTS versions. For a list of LTS versions click here.
* Indicates still available for download for a limited time.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.
- Unable to Download using TIBCO Download Manager Interface. What to do?
- As an alternative, please click on the "Having Trouble" Link. Please click on the "Click Here" link to continue with the Full Product download option using Akamai NetSession Interface.