TIBCO Statistica Professional
TIBCO Statistica® Professional is useful for researchers, data scientists, engineers and business analysts alike. There is a code-free drag and drop workspace that is used to create analytic and data prep workflows as well as a generalized scripting platform for users who like to code in Scala / Spark, Python, R, C#, C++ or Visual Basic. Contains analytics for descriptive statistics, forecasting, regression, exploratory data analysis, quality control, multivariate statistical process control (SPC), and design of experiments (DOE). Users can create and distribute standardized reports and visualizations as well.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.