TIBCO StreamBase Adapter for Apache Flume
The StreamBase External Adapter for Apache Flume, which allows StreamBase to integrate with Apache Flume as either a Flume sink or source. The sink and source run inside the Apache Flume agent process. This means that the process is external to StreamBase and is loaded as a Flume agent in the context of the Flume system.
TIBCO StreamBase® (all editions), TIBCO® Live Datamart (all editions) and TIBCO StreamBase® CEP Connectivity Package are delivered with the TIBCO StreamBase® Standard Adapters and TIBCO StreamBase® Premium Adapters listed at the following URL: http://www.TIBCO.com/StreamBase_Restrictions. You are authorized to use the TIBCO StreamBase® Standard Adapters as part of the Licensor Software according to the terms of your End-User License Agreement. The TIBCO StreamBase® Premium Adapters delivered with TIBCO StreamBase® (all editions), TIBCO® Live Datamart (all editions) or TIBCO StreamBase® CEP Connectivity Package must be licensed separately prior to use. If a TIBCO StreamBase® Premium Adapter is not listed on your Order Form, then you are not entitled to use that TIBCO StreamBase® Premium Adapter included with TIBCO StreamBase® (all editions), TIBCO® Live Datamart (all editions) or TIBCO StreamBase® CEP Connectivity Package.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.
- Unable to Download using TIBCO Download Manager Interface. What to do?
- As an alternative, please click on the "Having Trouble" Link. Please click on the "Click Here" link to continue with the Full Product download option using Akamai NetSession Interface.