TIBCO StreamBase Adapter for Diameter
The Diameter protocol is an authentication, authorization, and accounting protocol for computer networks that evolved from and replaces the RADIUS protocol that preceded it. The TIBCO StreamBase® Adapters for Diameter is a suite of six adapters that allow you to connect a StreamBase application to a Diameter server to send and receive messages and status information from the server. The suite also allows you to configure your StreamBase application as a Diameter client to send or receive certain configured messages and status events.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.