TIBCO StreamBase Adapter for TIBCO Rendezvous
The StreamBase TIBCO Rendezvous Subscribing Input Adapter allows a StreamBase application to receive messages published to one or more Rendezvous subjects. The adapter is embedded in the StreamBase application and has two output ports: one that emits status tuples, and a second that emits tuples representing received Tibrv messages. Also included in an adapter that enables publishing to TIBRV.
TIBCO StreamBase® (all editions), TIBCO® Live Datamart (all editions) and TIBCO StreamBase® CEP Connectivity Package are delivered with the TIBCO StreamBase® Standard Adapters and TIBCO StreamBase® Premium Adapters listed at the following URL: http://www.TIBCO.com/StreamBase_Restrictions. You are authorized to use the TIBCO StreamBase® Standard Adapters as part of the Licensor Software according to the terms of your End-User License Agreement. The TIBCO StreamBase® Premium Adapters delivered with TIBCO StreamBase® (all editions), TIBCO® Live Datamart (all editions) or TIBCO StreamBase® CEP Connectivity Package must be licensed separately prior to use. If a TIBCO StreamBase® Premium Adapter is not listed on your Order Form, then you are not entitled to use that TIBCO StreamBase® Premium Adapter included with TIBCO StreamBase® (all editions), TIBCO® Live Datamart (all editions) or TIBCO StreamBase® CEP Connectivity Package.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.