TIBCO StreamBase Adapter for Wombat MAMA
The Wombat MAMA Adapters allows StreamBase applications to subscribe to a set of symbols from a single Wombat MAMA source. An instance of the Wombat MAMA Input Adapter subscribes to a specified set of symbols on a single Wombat MAMA source using a specified messaging middleware. After a subscription request has completed, the Wombat MAMA Adapter receives messages from each subscription. Each message is converted to a StreamBase tuple and is then enqueued in the order received. Also there is a MAMA publishing adapter included that enables sending of messages to a MAMA source.
TIBCO StreamBase® (all editions), TIBCO® Live Datamart (all editions) and TIBCO StreamBase® CEP Connectivity Package are delivered with the TIBCO StreamBase® Standard Adapters and TIBCO StreamBase® Premium Adapters listed at the following URL: http://www.TIBCO.com/StreamBase_Restrictions. You are authorized to use the TIBCO StreamBase® Standard Adapters as part of the Licensor Software according to the terms of your End-User License Agreement. The TIBCO StreamBase® Premium Adapters delivered with TIBCO StreamBase® (all editions), TIBCO® Live Datamart (all editions) or TIBCO StreamBase® CEP Connectivity Package must be licensed separately prior to use. If a TIBCO StreamBase® Premium Adapter is not listed on your Order Form, then you are not entitled to use that TIBCO StreamBase® Premium Adapter included with TIBCO StreamBase® (all editions), TIBCO® Live Datamart (all editions) or TIBCO StreamBase® CEP Connectivity Package.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.