TIBCO Streaming for 3GPP
TIBCO Streaming for 3GPP allows you to capture and evaluate streaming data events from your network, make decisions, and initiate actions based on the data according to the best practices and use cases prescribed by the 3GPP(TM) organization, such as Policy and Charging Rule Function (PCRF) and Online Charging System (OCS).
The software functionality for TIBCO® Streaming for 3GPP™ is included in TIBCO StreamBase® Adapter for Diameter, which is shipped as part of TIBCO® Streaming. The TIBCO Streaming for 3GPP license does not cover use of any other adapter, or of TIBCO Streaming itself
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products:
- 1) Download and install the full product with a downloader file. This option installs all required files for the product as one package. For more information about the downloader file, click the 'Learn about the installation process' link under the full product download option.
- 2) Download and install individual product files. This option downloads selected files using standard HTTP.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.