TIBCO Streaming is a computing platform designed specifically to meet the performance requirements of high-volume, real-time streaming applications. In contrast to the traditional database model where data is first stored and indexed and then subsequently processed by queries, TIBCO Streaming processes the inbound data while it is in flight, as it streams through the server. TIBCO Streaming includes an enterprise-class, high-performance and low-latency StreamBase server, TIBCO StreamBase Studio™, the industry's leading full-featured Eclipse IDE for event processing, connectivity to over a one-hundred and fifty data sources and sinks, and management and monitoring tools.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.