TIBCO Substation ES
TIBCO Substation ES™ is the software platform that provides connectivity with transaction processing systems such as CICS and IMS as well as other integration sources for IBM and compatible OS/390 and z/OS operation system environments to the TIBCO Platform. By translating, transforming, and scheduling transactions and other related services between the messaging layer, applications, and transaction processing systems, it ensures the integration of mainframe-based information with other systems. TIBCO Substation ES™ is installed locally on the zSeries server.
* Indicates still available for download for a limited time.
Click here to request earlier version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the download options?
There are two ways you can download products.
- 1) Full Product with Download Manager: This option will download all required files for the product as one package.
- 2) Individual file download: This option lets you select specific files one at a time. This option uses standard HTTP method.
- Where can I find earlier software versions?
- Earlier versions may be provided upon request. To request an earlier version, go to the product page and click on the link underneath the download button and follow the instructions. Please note that all requests are subject to review and approval.